Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- Huge night for the University of Maryland
- Very exciting show ahead
- ¾ of the pod were in attendance
- Atmosphere was live
- Huge amount of chatter in the area about the game
- CT asked on the street twice if he was going to the Terps game, Eric’s office buzzing
- Acting like children during the game
- Why shouldn’t we see this game consistently?
- If you’re influential within either Maryland or Georgetown and you’re reading this: KEEP THIS SERIES GOING. DO IT FOR THE AWESOME BASKETBALL
- Diving into the 75-71 victory
- The Terps were down early and down most of the second half. How concerned was everyone?
- Georgetown was really unlucky to lose, they were better for most the game
- Crowd was a massive advantage
- Jake Layman was totally lost in the first half, Rasheed Sulaimon was excellent and kept the Terps in the game
- What’re your concerns? Matt says he’s right where he thought they’d be
- The guys, regrettably, talk more about how strong Georgetown was. Impressive that the Terps were able to win the game down the stretch
- The offense in the final five minutes was wonderful
- The Melo Trimble dribble-drive offense does the trick in a pinch
- Line-up talk: The smaller line-up at the end of the game (Carter-Layman-Nickens-Sulaimon-Trimble) seemed to prove most successful
- Eric asks if last year’s Maryland team could’ve won that game? Could they have closed the game out like the Terps did last night?
- Rasheed Sulaimon and Robert Carter Jr. add a toughness and an experience level to this team that it did not previously had
- Scott Van Pelt brings SportsCenter to College Park
- Greivis Vasquez makes an appearance, fires up the crowd when he walks in
- The whole night was a great recruiting tool
- SVP and Kevin Plank go to Bentley’s after SportsCenter concludes
- Mount Saint Mary’s was a good start-up game last Friday night
- Scoring was balanced
- Fun to see Diamond Stone have a solid first collegiate performance
- Brushing over football after another loss to Michigan State
- Can the Terps get a Big Ten win in the final two weeks of the season?
- Wes Brown suspended again. Matt never wants him to play for Maryland again