Be sure to follow us on Twitter and subscribe on iTunes.
Red Shell Radio will resume its regular weekly schedule of recording Mondays and releasing shows Tuesday mornings starting next week with an overstuffed football preview podcast.
Topics discussed include:
- Red Shell Radio is back for its fourth season, kicking off the year with the Maryland draft
- CT is terrible with his phone, plays mean voicemail Matt leaves him
- The guys will go through and draft 12 Maryland-related items
- Eric takes the national championship team with the first pick
- The guys run into Gary Williams in Rehoboth Beach
- Dan selects the Thirsty Turtle, says it defines his college career
- CT picks the Maryland flag with the third pick
- The “What are your bottom five states?” discussion starts, but is ultimately tabled, Matt considers Pennsylvania and Ohio bottom five
- Matt takes Under Armour with the fourth pick
- Eric takes Scott Van Pelt, one of the most visible Maryland alums, always pumping up the Terps
- Dan takes the Gary Williams fist pump
- CT takes noon kickoffs, the guys talk about how noon kicks have defined the recent Maryland football fan experience, getting to the parking lot early to tailgate and streaming the game on the internet
- Matt takes non revenue sports
- Eric takes Chick-fil-a in Stamp Student Union, agreed that the food court as a whole is top notch
- Dan continues to draft on nostalgia and drafts the $54.99 keg of Natural Light at Town Hall Liquors
- CT takes Testudo, they all comment on his various forms
- Matt takes Debbie Yow spending irresponsibly, defends her track record as an athletics director
- Eric’s girlfriend Amy steps in as an impartial judge, declares CT the winner
- Dan runs down everyone’s draft classes, declares Eric his winner
- The guys don’t want to do the draft again next year
- CT reels off the “undrafted free agents"