Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Please like our pals over at Terrapin Country and Maryland Terps Digest, both on Facebook.
Also, if you'd like to donate to Dan's mother, Debbie, who is running a the Marine Corps Marathon and raising money on behalf of Sturge-Webber Foundation, click here.
Topics discussed include:
- CT and Matt go a double date, their girlfriends now do a “are you buying me a dog” bit to annoy them
- Realized that they never spoke of the Maryland-West Virginia football game throughout their entire evening out
- Terps lose to the Mountaineers 46-6
- The entire fan base has come around the cul de sac and everyone’s done with Randy Edsall
- West Virginia has dominated Maryland for the last 8 years
- The game with Matt with a lot of questions. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
- Q: What Randy Edsall disaster does this remind you of? A: All of the them!
- As terrible as the offense was, the defense was even more atrocious
- Edsall’s teams never ever come out energized
- Looking ahead to potential wins, taking 2 or 3 more games is going to be a fight. The next few games will tell us a lot about this team
- Brandon Ross is the lone bright spot, has a nice game
- Caleb Rowe vs. Daxx Garman starting — Don’t worry it doesn’t matter much
- CT throws out the idea of having Perry Hills grind things out, Matt shoots it down. Defense is getting shredded, duh
- What would it take to actually get rid of Randy Edsall? From a football and fan perspective it makes sense, but there’s much more to it
- The guys walk through the other parties involved in hiring and firing football coaches and the politics that come with it
- CT and Matt are concerned if logistically the university could do a good job at hiring a coach
- Firing Edsall would be a blow to Kevin Anderson’s ego
- We could still see Edsall back again next year. Maryland’s afraid of the rebuild
- The whole Byrd Stadium-name controversy only makes things more annoying
- The guys don’t care at all — More offended by the football team
- CT is bummed out he’s missing the tailgate on Saturday
- Terps are +16 underdogs to Michigan in their token night game of the year, sure to be a flood of opposing fans
- Previewing the Michigan Wolverines
- The guys feel like Michigan looks ahead of schedule in Jim Harbaugh’s first year, but still seem a little overinflated. They played bad teams in UNLV and Oregon State, as well as a beaten down BYU squad
- Maryland could compete, though, they are really good at getting their doors blown off
- Offense is run heavy, Jake Rudock looks to be improving
- Defense is strong, experienced
- CT details his SECOND experience with TGIFriday’s Endless Appetizers
- Pro tip: Avoid the potato skins
- For his last plate, CT tried the peanut butter and jelly boneless buffalo wings — They were gross
- What’s the turnout going to be for Saturday?