Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- Guys have been snowed in
- Tough loss to Michigan State on the road
- Was the best chance for Maryland to get its best win of the year, but Michigan State was desperate, avoiding losing fourth in a row
- Rebounding becomes a huge issue, lack of hustle dooms the Terps again
- Matt Costello is a turtle killer, has career night versus the Terps
- Melo Trimble keeps Maryland in the game
- Are people overrating the negative impacts of this loss?
- Terps still have a shot in the Big Ten?
- Adam McGinnis joins the show
- Nothing but excitement for Iowa basketball
- The Hawkeyes have been rolling since the second half of the first Purdue game on the road
- A big difference between this year’s team and last is they can light it up from three
- Iowa is a tough team, out muscled Michigan State in East Lansing
- Hawkeyes are long, start four seniors, great guard play
- How do Maryland and Iowa matchup?
- Jarrod Uthoff vs. Jake Jayman
- It’s the first clash between top ten teams in the Xfinity Center
- Anthony Clemmons vs. Melo Trimble
- Eric asks Adam if the bar Airliner is still in Iowa City
- CT and Eric look back at the overtime win over Northwestern
- Rasheed Sulaimon has been in a funk, been shooting poorly
- The Trimble three at the end of regulation was predictable
- Eric gives his thoughts on the Dwayne Haskins decommitment, where it leaves Maryland and the football team’s quarterback position. Also gives his thoughts on a few of the quarterback targets the staff is considering