Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- How do the guys listen to the pod?
- What did you do during the bye week?
- Wild ending to the Michigan-Michigan State game
- Groupon deal for Maryland-Penn State in Baltimore. Projecting the turnout among both fan bases
- First game for Mike Locksley as head coach, hopefully will they come out with energy as they did against Ohio State
- Also hoped for improved play calling and that Perry Hills can be effective, again, with his legs
- How does everyone feel about Penn State? Certainly one of the “winnable” games left on the schedule
- Last week’s argument about who made the game-saving tackle on Ricky Dobbs in the 2010 Navy game at M&T Bank settled
- The Solid Verbal’s Ty Hildenbrant joins the guys in the SVP Lounge to talk Maryland-Penn State
- Ty gives the Penn State perspective on the Maryland-Penn State rivalry, says Rutgers tweaks Nittany Lion fans
- CT and Ty commiserate on fall weddings and how in your late 20s they can bog down your fall and football season
- Dan breaks down the scale of delusion overrating or underrating the Maryland football job
- Would you take Lane Kiffin or roll the dice on the field?
- Exploring the theory that Greg Schiano hires people to talk him up online for head coaching jobs
- Ty’s thoughts on handshake-gate from last year’s game
- Year two of the James Franklin era: Ty is a fan of James Franklin the recruiter, not the strategic mind
- There are three schools of thought when it comes to the head coaching position at Penn State
- Ty’s soured on Christian Hackenberg, he only threw the ball 12 times last week
- Penn State plays good defense, defensive line will cause problems for Maryland’s offensive line
- Saquon Barkley is a serious threat on the ground
- Game predictions
- Any regrets you didn’t go to Magic Maryland Madness? Dan calls out CT for the negative episode title last week
- Die hard fans would enjoy an actual midnight practice
- Robert Carter is looking “chiseled,” Ceko looks ripped as well
- Just when you think you can’t love Scott Van Pelt any more, he'll host SportsCenter at the Xfinity Center after Maryland-Georgetown
- Terps land at No. 3 in the USA Today Coaches poll — Do you care where they’re ranked?
- The guys explain where they are on their hatred for Georgetown
- The new basketball hype video is killer