Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- CT is sorry it was just him last week, internet was busted
- Eric joins him in the SVP Lounge this week, Dan refuses to come back on to the podcast
- The guys share what they did for Valentine’s Day
- Eric does not like oysters, mussels and clams -- CT watches a Bachelor special
- Forget the game, CT Vines Diamond Stone smashing Vitto Brown’s head and it bounces around the internet
- The guys engage in spirited trash talk with opposing fan bases on Twitter in response to the Vine
- Dan was worried the Vine would get Diamond Stone suspended
- Stone does get suspended for the Minnesota game on Thursday by Mark Turgeon
- Could you be persuaded that he didn’t do it on purpose?
- But really how did he not get tossed?
- Terps play their worst basketball of the year in the first half of the game against Wisconsin
- Eric thinks there was a rust factor going from playing Purdue to Bowie State and then to playing a hot Badgers team
- Wisconsin is on a roll right now
- Melo Trimble’s gotta be hurt right?
- The Badgers were able to play their offensive game, using the entirety of the shot clock and scoring. Also able to snag offensive rebounds and convert them for devastating threes. Everyone on Wisconsin was contributing, too
- CT highlights the two back breaking plays in the second half
- Eric hates the flash mob bit. Doesn’t think it’s an actual flash mob
- Maryland goes to last place Minnesota on Thursday. They’ve been feisty lately, giving Iowa all it could handle in Iowa City. Hopefully a weaker opponent will help the guys dust themselves off
- Michigan comes to the Xfinity Center on Sunday. It’s all about getting revenge, having a good showing against a better team in the conference
- CT will be in Florida next week, might just do a solo pod