Look out for a new episode tomorrow featuring Ramzy Nasrallah from 11 Warriors, talking Ohio State as they get ready to take on the Terps Saturday in Columbus.
Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- Another rough weekend, you guys
- Randy Edsall is always smiling
- The guys immediately dive into Edsall’s current job status. Does he get fired midseason? Eric and Dan say it doesn’t do anything for the team
- Players only meeting held, Edsall’s blindsided. Has he lost the players? This is just a bigger piece in the larger puzzle
- Looming hurricane causes the game time to be shifted from 8 p.m. to noon. The guys are bummed there won’t be another night game this year
- Eric says environment was sad on Saturday, tons of perfectly nice Michigan fans taking over Byrd Stadium
- Dan says Yannick Ngakoue is the only player on the team worthy of snaps
- The wide receivers have been super disappointing
- Remember when the entire offensive line laid down?
- Caleb Rowe throws three interceptions, could’ve had five
- Daxx Garman comes in and looks completely lost — CT things is particularly damning of the coaching staff
- The guys talk Ohio State. They’re the No. 1 team in the country and it feels like they’ve got 99 problems
- Urban Meyer doesn’t mention Maryland once in his Monday press conference, opposing fans don’t even talk shit
- Meyer has more to worry about with his own team than their opponent
- Ohio State’s struggled in nearly all of their games this year, sad to think they won’t with the Terps
- CT is going to San Francisco, visiting Alcatraz on his birthday. He’s living the wedding life, has them back-to-back weekends
- Bacon wrapped scallops the no. 1 seed for hors d’oeuvres/finger foods
- The guys are excited about Maryland basketball’s early season non-conference games
- Stefon Diggs has a nice NFL debut for the Minnesota Vikings