Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- CT confront Eric about the explicit Snapchats he and friend of the pod Blue sent last weekend
- Terps are losers are three of their last four, lose at Purdue over the weekend
- While the loss was tough, it felt near-inevitable. Eric said it played out nearly how he thought it would
- Purdue got out to a fast start, going up 24-8
- Rebounding is what buries Maryland, only grab three (!!!) in the first half
- Offensive rebounds and second chance points in particular is what killed the Terps
- Maryland had a chance to tie it with about a minute left, but gave up a crucial offensive rebound that sealed the game
- Eric would like to see the press earlier in the game to get the team going
- Melo Trimble scores a quiet 19, has another bad night shooting. Maryland having trouble overcoming his struggles
- Thursday will be the final home game for most of, it not the entire starting line-up
- They can’t take Illinois lightly
- Losing the double-bye in the Big Ten tournament would be disastrous
- Concerned about playing in Indianapolis?
- What about the opposite end of the spectrum?: The Terps played really well for 30 minutes, played well defensively and had a chance to win on the road against a good Purdue team. Is there anything to that or are the Terps just flailing underachievers with no hope going forward?
- Dakota Mathias is the random turd to go off against Maryland in this game
- Illinois is the last chance at a confidence booster, then it’s onto Bloomington and the Big Ten tournament