Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- Saturday was a bad day for Terrapin sports
- Football loses its sixth straight game
- Looked good in the first half, came unraveled in the second
- Dammit, Ross brothers
- Dion Wiley tears his meniscus, out for the year
- Pointing to the Terps depth is what most will do, but this is a big loss
- Trevon Diggs commits to Alabama, who can blame him?
- The way Maryland underutilized Stefon Diggs, had no quarterback during his time in College Parks, cost him a lot of money. The Diggs family bridge to Maryland is effectively burned.
- Other schools using Stefon Diggs against the Terps in recruiting, "how'd it work out for him?"
- Brad Craddock has surgery on his hand, might never see him play for Maryland again
- The impact of Dion Wiley's loss on the Terps' lineups, starting and how the guards change roles as Melo Trimble goes in and out of the game
- This more or less ensures Jake Layman will be playing exclusively at the three
- Anthony Cowan and Kevin Huerter sign their letters of intent
- CT not going to the the Mount Saint Mary's or Georgetown games
- Dan gives the rundown on the beer situation at Xfinity
- Looney's is a horribly laid out bar
- Bentley's charged a $15 cover on Saturday night. What a joke
- Dan summarizes the exhibition game
- Diamond Stone gets the start, leads the Terps in scoring in limited minutes
- Ivan Bender sighting