Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Topics discussed include:
- Listening to the watercooler talk following a Maryland loss is brutal, even worse around tournament time
- Dan’s dad is full of old white guy hot takes
- The guys are struggling to get excited for the NCAA tournament after a tough loss to Michigan State and a stumbling end to the regular season
- Dan watched both games solo, CT watch Nebraska solo
- The Maryland Tease is alive and well, you best prepare yourself
- The Terps take on South Dakota State on Friday, would face the winner of Cal-Hawaii on Sunday if they advance out of the first round
- The guys just want to see Maryland get out of the Sweet 16
- Melo Trimble should’ve tried to score instead of being hopelessly intent on the foul. His ugly three pointer, as well as Jake Layman’s, before that play were also offensive
- Dan has indigestion over the fact that Michigan State was always able to get back on defense
- How much fun was the first half against Nebraska?
- Golf clap for Jake Layman, he’s really had a great year
- Dan thinks Michigan State got jobbed with their seeding, CT thinks Indiana got jobbed as a five
- Looking at the rest of the South Region