Follow us on Twitter — Subscribe on iTunes
Red Shell Radio is proud to hold down the Terrapin front for the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
Please like our pals over at Terrapin Country and Maryland Terps Digest, both on Facebook.
Topics discussed include:
- We’re back for a second episode this week!
- Eric reports on the scene from Byrd Stadium, says he should’ve left during the storm delay. This is the game that’s caused him to turn the corner on Randy Edsall
- Matt opts to go to a beerfest with Dan in Annapolis, watches the end of the game at a bar, was completely distraught after the game
- The team is a mess
- The guys start second guessing coaching calls
- Caleb Rowe takes over the starting quarterback job over Perry Hills
- By going to Rowe, Hills' failure is on Randy Edsall, not many people talking about that about because the team loss to the Falcons
- Matt talks about Randy’s struggles in dealing with the quarterback situation, Maryland’s poor quarterback situation in previous years
- The running game regressed, was quickly abandoned
- Mike Locksley remains a poor play caller
- Are we at the make or break point of the season already? Matt says no, Maryland is not as bad as they were in the second half, this is standard Terrapins operating procedure
- Eric recounts the the offense’s struggles in the first half, everyone agrees no need to read into Rowe’s interceptions
- Matt thinks people underestimate the consequences of blowing things up with Edsall, Eric thinks it doesn’t matters and that keeping Edsall prolongs the mediocrity
- Eric now fiercely anti-Edsall, anti-Locksley
- What’s the low point of Edsall’s tenure? Matt says easily his first season when he took a 9-4 team and turn it into a 2-10 team. Eric says the Bowling Green is it for him
- Eric makes his case to fire Edsall, Matt argues the time to hire him is long gone
- Eric totally melts down at the end of the show
- What to expect when the Terps take the field against South Florida
- Tailgating plans for the weekend, they don’t get out there as early as they used to